Monday, 29 August 2011

Finished!


Finally finished something!  One and a half pairs of pyjamas.  I don't know where the bottoms from the smaller size went.  Maybe I didn't even cut them out.  These are from Ottobre issue 4/05.  They turned out far too huge and baggy.  The neck line is also very large.

 I didn't do the neck binding like it said in the instructions.  I copied the method from a Jalie pattern, which I really like the look of.  I didn't manage to get my V quite pointy enough though.
Girls pyjamas.  The top is from Ottobre 1/03 - it's not a pyjama top, just a long sleeved t.shirt.  The bottoms are the leggings pattern from the book Sewing Clothes Kids Love.  The top turned out to be a bit on the large side, and the leggings really are very tight, so maybe not the best thing for pyjamas.  I didn't like the neck binding on the top.  It turned out very bulky.  I need to make more girls pyjamas and also some plain long sleeved tops for wearing under things, so I think I'll have a look around for some different patterns.

No comments: